WhatsApp Messenger - Your phone date is inaccurate!
You are trying to configure WhatsApp Messenger on your new phone, but the following message is displayed:
- Your phone date is inaccurate! Adjust your clock and try again.
Adjusting the date and time of the device didn't resolve anything!
This may happen when your phone comes with a pre-installed WhatsApp Messenger app. In most case you simply have to update the app to get it working.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger.
- Tap on the Update button.
- Once the app is up-to-date, try to configure it again.