Windows 8.1 - How to customize the Power User Menu
The Power User Menu made it appearance with Windows 8 and it regroups the important tools of your operating system.
It can be accessed using one of the following methods:
- Press the Windows key + X
- Right-click on the Start button.
To re-arrange or remove items from the Power User Menu, follow the below procedure.
- Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX.
- From there you can edit the entries of the Power User Menu.
- Re-arrange the order of the shortcut groups.
- Remove entries from the Power User Menu.
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 13, 2015 at 06:29 AM by deri58.