YouTube - How to add weblinks to your channel
In this article you will learn how to add weblinks to your Youtube channel. Weblinks may include:
- A link to your social profiles (Twitter, Facebook...)
- Your email address.
- A link to your website or blog.
Here's how to get started:
- Sign-in to your Youtube channel.
- Click on the Menu button > My Channel.
- Go to the About tab and click on +Links.
- Enter your email address in the first field:
- To add a link to your blog or website, scroll to the CUSTOM LINKS section and click on the Add button:
- To add a link to a social profile, scroll to the SOCIAL LINKS section and click on the Add button. Use the drop menu to select the service of your choice and paste the URL of your social profile in the adjacent field:
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 21, 2014 at 04:34 AM by jak58.