YouTube - How to enable the safety mode
Learn how enable the safety mode of Youtube. The Safety mode helps to filter videos containing inappropriate content.
- A Youtube/Google account.
Method 1 - PC version
- Sign-in to your Youtube account.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on Safety menu.
- Toggle this feature to On and click on Save.
- To prevent other users from changing your settings, click on the Lock safety mode on this browser.
- Sign-in with your Google account and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2 - Youtube app for Android
- Open the Youtube app
- Tap the Menu key (3 vertical dots) > Settings > General.
- Tick the Safety Mode checkbox.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 02:36 PM by owilson.