Youtube - How to change the audio track of a video
In this article you will learn how to easily change the audio track of a video published on your Youtube channel. The procedure is as follows:
- Sign-in to your Youtube.
- Go to My Channel > Videos
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Click on the "Audio" button located below the playback window:
- You can either choose an audio track from the featured section or click on the "Top tracks" button to sort the audio tracks by category.
- Click on the Save button to confirm your new selection (over 150000 ad-free track are available).
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 1, 2014 at 05:19 AM by jak58.