Xbox One - How to change the TV resolution
In this article you will learn adjust the display settings of the Xbox One console.
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Display & sound
- Select the "TV resolution" menu.
- For best quality change it from 720p to 1080p.
You can also calibrate your HDTV via the same menu:
- Select "Calibrate HDTV".
- Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions (Note that: all the adjustments must be performed via the Settings menu of your HDTV).
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 4, 2014 at 05:21 AM by deri58.