Opera - How to change theme
You can customize the look of the Opera browser with themes. To change the default theme:
- Right-click on an empty area of the Speed Dial > Change theme.
Several options are available:
- You can pick up a theme from the default ones:
- You can download more themes from this link: https://addons.opera.com/en/themes/
- You can create a custom theme, by clicking on "Create your theme":
- Enter a name for the new theme.
- Upload a photo.
- Set the text color.
- Click on Create.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 4, 2014 at 06:52 AM by deri58.