Youtube - How to trim videos
You have published a video on your Youtube channel and now want to remove a particular section from it? Youtube allows you to trim your online videos. The procedure is as follows:
- Sign-in to your Youtube channel.
- Go to My Channel > Videos.
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Click on the "Enhancements" button located below the playback window:
- Click on the Trim button:
- A video timeline will be displayed below the playback window, select the sections of the video you want to remove and click on Split.
- Click on the small cross (x) button to delete the unwanted sections:
- Click on Done when finished.