Google Hangouts for Android - Hide your status
Google Hangouts will share the following information with your contacts:
- The type of device you are using.
- Your in-call status
If you don't want to share these information, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Google Hangouts app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Select your Google Account (if multiple).
- Tap on "Share your status".
- Uncheck the following options:
- Show which device you're on (phone, tablet, or computer).
- Show when you're in a video or phone call on your device.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 6, 2014 at 10:08 AM by deri58.