Dropbox - Automatically upload photos and videos from your camera
You can configure the Dropbox client to automatically upload photos and videos from a camera connected to your PC.
To enable this option:
- Right-click on the Dropbox taskbar icon.
- Click on the Gear icon > Preferences...
- Go to the "Import" tab > "Camera Upload".
- Click on the "Change AutoPlay Settings" link, located next to "Import photos and videos to Dropbox".
- Scroll to "Camera storage" and select "Import pictures and videos (Dropbox).
- Save your settings.
- Back to the Dropbox preferences pane, click on "Enable camera upload for" and select between:
- Photos and videos
- Photos only