Safari - Make new tab or window active
You can configure the Safari browser to automatically move to a newly opened tab or browser window. The procedure is as follows:
- Open Safari.
- Click on the Safari menu > Preferences > Tabs.
- Check "When a new tab or window opens, make it active".
- Close the Preferences window.
Note that: You can also use the following hotkey:
- Command + Shift + click: open link in a new tab and make it active.
- Command + Option + Shift + click: open link in a new window and make it active.