Web browsers - Open new tabs to your homepage
It might be convenient that when you open a new tab, the latter opens to your homepage (instead of a blank page). Here's how to configure this option.
- Open Google Chrome and install the following extension New Tab Redirect
- A the name already suggest, this exxtension allows you to set the URL of the page that loads in a new tab.
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command and press Enter: about:config
- Search for the following entry: browser.newtab.url
- Double click on browser.newtab.url and type the URL of the website.
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to General > Tabs
- For "When a new tab is opened, open:" select "Your first home page".