In this article you will understand how to limit the number of background processes on your Android device (smartphone or tablet). The procedure is as follows:
- First you need to enable the Developer options:
- Go to Settings > About Device.
- Keep tapping on the Build number (8-10 times) until the following notification is displayed.
- "Developer mode has been turned on".
- Go to Settings > Developer Options.
- Scroll to the Apps section and tap on "Background process limit".
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 01:21 PM by Jeff.