Windows XP - Activating thumbnail view option
- Right-click the folder that contains images
- In the menu, choose "Properties"
- In the window that opens, click on the "Customize"
- Under "What type of file you want?", scroll down and select "Pictures".
- Click the Apply button, then click "OK".
- Double click on My Computer
- Tools /General tab/
- Check "Show common tasks in folders ".
- Reactivating the component SHIMGVW.DLL (Picture and Fax Viewer).
- Connect to an "Administrator" session of Windows then:
- Click on "Start Menu".
- Click "Run ..."
- Type or copy/paste: regsvr32 shimgvw.dll
- Press the OK button to confirm.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 24, 2009 at 05:30 AM by jak58.