MultCloud - Manage multiple cloud drives
MultCloud is a free web-based application to manage multiple cloud drives. MultiCloud is compatible with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, SugarSync, OneDrive, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yande, HiDrive, WebDAV, FTP ....
Features of MultCloud
- Manage your storage via single interface - Transfer files between different cloud storage services.
- File manager - Rename, edit, copy, paste, search and share your files.
- View your jpg, png, gif, pdf, xls, doc files directly from the MultCloud's interface.
- MultCloud uses a 256-bit encryption protocol for the transfer of your files.
- MultCloud makes use of the OAuth authentication protocol.
- Compatible with Windows OS platform.
Installation on first use
- Enter the required information.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address.
- Sign-in to MultCloud using your newly created account.
- Note that: You can access your account settings by clicking on the small arrow next to your name.
Adding your cloud drives
The next step is to add your cloud drives:
- Select a cloud service from the given list and follow the onscreen instructions:
- Repeat the operation for the other cloud services.