Samsung Galaxy S5 - How to calibrate new earphones
In this article you will learn how to get optimal sound when making calls or listening to music with new earphones. Indeed the Samsung Galaxy S includes a calibration tool allowing you to adapt the volume settings based on your preferences.
To calibrate your new earphones:
- Go to Settings > Sounds .
- Scroll to the "Samsung Applications" section > Call > Personalize call sound
- Tap on "Adapt Sound" to open the calibration tool.
- Connect your new earphones and tap on Start.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 4, 2014 at 09:48 AM by ninha25.