iOS - How to enable the Do Not Disturb mode
The Do Not Disturb mode of iOS allows you to mute notifications and reject calls for a defined period of time. To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb.
Two modes are available:
- The Manual mode instantly enable the Do Not Disturb feature:
- The Scheduled mode allow you to enable the Do Not Disturb feature for specific hours of the day.
From there you can configure the options of the Do Not Disturb feature.
- Allow calls from:
- Your favorites
- A specific group
- All your contacts
- No one
- Enable/Disable repeated calls.
- Mute notifications and incoming calls.