Here's a little trick to see your network connections without using a firewall:
- Open the Windows command prompt: Start Menu/Run (or Windows key + R);
- Type CMD /click OK
- A black window named: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
- In this window write: netstat and press Enter;
- A simple list of connections TCP/UDP with IP addresses will appear.
- If you want more informations, use the following command:
- Note that: The netstat command also exists under Linux.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 5, 2010 at 08:36 AM by jak58.