Mac OS X - How to add a new printer
In this article you will learn how to easily add a printer to the printer list of Mac OS X. The procedure is as follows:
- First make sure Mac OS X is up to date.
- Connect your printer and turn it on.
- Go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
- If the printer is not listed in the printer list:
- Click on the + button.
- Add printer or scanner
- Mac OS X will scan for connected devices.
- Select the printer and click on Add.
- Click on the Default printer menu and select your new printer.