How to put custom music in The Sims 3?
- To do this, copy your music (mp3) in the following folder:
- My Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims 3 Custom Music
- In the game, click on a stereo and select personalized music to play it.
The same tricks apply to Sims 2:
- You can put all your music in mp3 file in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music\ in one one of the folders, depending on the style of music (pop, salsa, rock ...).
- Then in the game, turn on your hifi and do: "change CD". Select the folder where you put the music and do "next song" to get to your music.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 29, 2010 at 12:26 PM by deri58.