Prevent the deletion of the browsing history of Windows
- To prevent users from deleting the browsing history on the Internet, simply proceed as follows:
- Click on Start/Run/regedit
- Find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft
- Click on edit/new key and name it Internet Explorer
- Create a subkey named Restrictions
- In this subkey: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Restrictions create a DWORD value named History
- Double-click that value and assign the value 1 to prevent deletion of history.