Firefox for Android - How to install add-ons and themes
You can easily extend the features of the Firefox web browser with extensions/add-ons and themes. In the FAQ you will learn how to install a browser extension on the mobile version of Firefox.
NB: these add-ons have been optimized for use on a mobile device.
- First download and install Firefox from the Play Store
- Launch Firefox.
- Tap on the Menu button > Tools.
- Tap on Browse all Firefox Add-ons
- You will be redirected to the add-ons/themes gallery.
- Tap to select the add-on or theme you want to install.
- Tap on Add to Firefox > Install.
- You can view your installed add-ons by going to: Menu > Tools > Add-Ons > Your Add-Ons
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 11, 2014 at 02:06 AM by jak58.