Firefox for Android - How to customize the panels of the homepage
In this FAQ you will learn how to customize the homepage of the Firefox app on your Android smartphone.
The procedure is as follows:
- Launch the Firefox app.
- Tap on the Menu button > Settings.
- Tap on the Customize menu.
- Tap on Home - Customize your homepage.
- Tap to select the panel for your choice (History, Top Sites, Bookmarks, Reading list).
- A small menu will be displayed, you can either:
- Change the order of display of the selected menu
- Hide the selected menu.
- Use the selected menu as default.