[Your display is blurred with Vista] Disable ClearType
ClearType option that comes natively with Windows Vista OS, simply allows smooth display and fonts. However, it also has a blur effect.
- If you want to disable ClearType, here's the procedure:
- Click the right mouse button on the desktop and choose Personalize
- In the open window and click on "Color and appearance of windows"
- Select Classic view by clicking on the link at the bottom of the window displayed
- In the Appearance window, click on Effects
- Uncheck the box "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts"
- Click on OK
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 9, 2009 at 07:04 AM by jak58.