- If you want to create a movie (avi or whatever) with MENU:
- Normally AVI video files can't be burned with a menu.
In both cases, the video will be readable on a computer
- However, it might be possible to achieve this with the Quick Menu Builder software.
- Divx Author (proprietary software ) is another solution to achieve this kind of project. However, the video can be viewed onlywith the DivX Player.
Otherwise, a video with a menu can be created with an authoring program, just as the commercial DVD . The menu is more or less simple and often limited to a few options.
- In free category, there is DVDStyler, AVStoDVD, DVD Flick
- There is also Sothink DVD Movie Maker, version 3, which can add a short introductory message to a converted video.
- SuperDVD Video Editor is a free software with a lot of options.
- For those using Vista or Windows 7, the Windows DVD Maker allows you to make a DVD-Video with menu, but DVD burning is required.
- On a computer, this kind of project can be read with software VLC player as such.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 4, 2010 at 09:41 AM by jak58.