Wii U - How to change the default TV Resolution
In this FAQ you will learn how to manually adjust the TV resolution of the Wii U console:
- Tap on the Settings button of the gamepad to open the System Settings
- Go to the TV menu.
- Press A to validate.
- Select on the TV resolution menu and select one of the below options:
- 480p or 480i for low definition.
- 720p, 1080i or 1080p for high definition..
- The 1080p resolution requires HDMI connectivity.
- If you are using the 480p or 480i resolution, don't forget to switch to the 4:3 aspect ratio.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 08:18 AM by deri58.