Test if a software is compatible with Windows 7.
Microsoft Compatibility Centre
- Simply add product name in "product search then press "OK".
- You shall get the confirmation, repeat process for your other software.
In the example below we will make a test with the VLC software, to check out if it is compatible with Windows 7.
- First of all, type the name of the software in the search bar: in our case it's VLC.
- Click on Search and wait for the results to be displayed.
- You will get all the informations you require on the page that will open.
- Note that a small logo "Compatible with Windows 7" will appear next to the recommended software version.
- Simply click on the the learn more link, for additional information:
- Compatibilty with Window 7 (64 bit version)
- Info about the software..etc
Here is a list of the software
officially supported by Windows 7.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM by jak58.