Windows Phone 8.1 - How to set a data usage limit
In this article you will learn how to limit the data usage on your Windows Phone 8.1 device, using the Data Sense feature.
- Go to the App List > Data Sense
- Tap on the Set Limit button.
- One time - If your mobile data is going to expire on a specific date, this option allows you to make the most of your it.
- Monthly - To avoid going over the limit your monthly mobile data plan, select this option.
- Unlimited - Keep track of how your mobile data is being used (without any restrictions).