Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Share your Wi-fi profile without unveiling your password
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 allows you to temporarily share a saved Wi-Fi connection with a another device via Wi-Fi Direct, without unveiling your password.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi
- Tap on the Menu button (3 vertical dots) located next to the Wi-Fi switch
- Tap on Share Wi-Fi profile
- A list regrouping all saved Wi-fi profiles will be displayed.
- Select the one you want to share
- Select a session duration (Once the session expire the other device will be automatically disconnected from the network).
- 6 hours
- 12 hours
- 24 hours
- No time limit
- Your phone will scan for compatible devices (Wi-Fi Direct).
- Tap to Connect.
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 2, 2014 at 04:01 AM by deri58.