How manage notifications from a Facebook Page
You are being overwhelmed with notifications from your Facebook Page? In FAQ you will learn how to effectively manage notifications. Several actions can be performed:
- Disable notifications for specific actions.
- Receive a single notification summarizing all the activities performed during the last 12 - 24 hours.
To access these settings:
- Connect to your Facebook Page.
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
Disable notifications for specific actions
- Make sure "Get a notification each time there is activity on your Page or an important Page update" is selected.
- Click on the Turn off button to disable notifications for any of the listed items.
Summarize all the activities and updates in a single notification
- Select "Get one notification every 12 - 24 hours on all activity and updates on your Page during that time".
Disable email notifications
- In the Email section, select "Off".