How to install Instagram on your PC
Instagram is a social network specializing in photos and video sharing. You can follow the activities of other users, view their photos and videos. Photos are taken or edited using the Instagram mobile app. They posted in a square format (600 × 600). Instagram also include several image editing tools and filters.
Instagram is a mobile app only available on smartphone or tablet (Android and iOS), but it is possible to use it on your computer by installing an emulator.
This method applies to both PC and Mac.
NB: You can also access your profile using a web browser by connecting to the official Instagram website, but you won't be able to post or edit photos like with the mobile application.
However, using the below method, you can also post pictures.
Instagram - Installation
- Launch BlueStack. The interface is the same as for an Android tablet.
- Open the Google Play Store (make sure your PC is connected to the internet).
- Search and install the Instagram app
- Launch Instagram and connect to your profile.
How to post photos
- You can take pictures using the webcam of your computer (if available). You can also choose a picture from your photo library by clicking on the Gallery button (bottom left of the screen).
- You can freely access to all the filters and editing tools of the app.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM by jak58.