You are trying to convert a Word document into PDf using Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional, you get the following error PDFMaker files missing.
- Open Word
- Click on Office button
- Click on Word option button
- Go to Add-Ins Menu
- In the right Window, expand the Manage feature
- Select Disabled Items option ,click on Go
- In the list that appear select Acrobat and click on Enabled.
- Restart the program, the Acrobat menu appears again.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 5, 2010 at 07:19 AM by jak58.