Outlook.com - How to import contacts from other services
Outlook gives you the ability to easily import your contacts from other services such as Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Mail....
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to the Outlook.com
- Click on the Menu button > People.
- Go to Import contacts section and click on Start import
- Select the service from which you want to import your contacts and follow the onscreen instructions:
- NB: To import contacts from a CVS file, click on Other.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 27, 2014 at 05:18 AM by jak58.