UnFollowSpy - Manage your followers on Twitter, SoundCloud and Instagram
In this article you will learn how to manage your followers or the people you follow on your social accounts (Twitter, Soundcloud and Instagram) with UnFollowSpy.
is a social dashboard from which you can manage several aspects of your social accounts, namely:
- See who is following you.
- See who stopped following you.
- Welcome new members by their sending a welcome message.
- Find new followers.
You gain access to the dashboard:
The statistics and the latest news from Twitter are displayed on this page:
In the statistics, you can see:
- The number of friends as well as the number of people who follow you.
- People you do not follow anymore (909) and people you follow, but who do not follow you (1089).
- By cons the "Recent Followers" and "Recent Unfollowers" statistics are recorded on a daily basis:
The Followers tab
- This tab displays the recent "Followers":
The UnFollowers tab
- This tab displays the recent "UnFollowers" (people who do not follow you anymore):
The Not Follow Back tab
- This tab displays the people you follow, but who do not follow you:
- You can send an automatic default message: "I found 1089 people who don't follow me back and will be removing them shortly using the free app unfollowspy.com"
NB: This message can be customized and sent to specific users.
The "You Not Follow Back" tab
- This tab displays people who follow you, but whom you don't follow.
- This tab allows you to search for friends using several criteria, name, keyword, follow back and active since ...
- You can refine your searches:
- Using this tab, you can see the relationship between two users":
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 3, 2014 at 09:03 AM by jak58.