PlayStation 3 - How to play a video from USB key
In this FAQ you will learn how to read a video from a USB key using the PlayStation 3 console.
The procedure is as follow:
- Before transferring the video file to the USB key, make sure that its format is compatible with the PS3.
- Connect the USB key to the PS3.
- Go the the Video menu and select the USB key.
- Don't try to open the USB key (press X) or you will end up getting this message: There are no titles
- Instead press the Triangle button to access the Options menu
- Select "Display All"
- The video files present on the USB key will be displayed.
- Select and press X to start video playback.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 4, 2014 at 06:29 AM by jak58.