Android Lollipop - Manage how notifications are displayed on the lockscreen
The latest version of Android allows you to define how notifications are being displayed on the lockscreen of your device.
To configure this option:
- Go to Settings > Sound and Notifications.
- Tap on When device is locked and select of the available option:
- Show all notification content.
- Hide sensitive notification content.
- Don't show notifications at all.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 5, 2014 at 04:19 AM by jak58.