NVIDIA Shield - Hard reset
Here's the procedure to hard reset your NVIDIA Shield tablet.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off your console of the device.
- Press and hold down the Vol down + Power key to enter the fastboot mode.
- Using the Volume keys, navigate to the Recovery mode option.
- Press the Power key to access the Recovery mode menu.
- The NVIDIA logo will be displayed, followed by the Android logo.
- Press Vol UP + Power button to view additional options.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 24, 2014 at 03:30 AM by deri58.