NVIDIA Shield - How to enable offline speech recognition
Learn how to enable offline speech recognition on your NVIDIA Shield tablet. First make sure that your device is connected to the internet, as you will need to download the necessary language dictionary to use Google Typing in offline mode. The procedure is as follows:
- Tap on Settings > Personal > Language & Input.
- Go to Keyboard & input methods > Google voice typing.
- Tap Offline Speech Recognition.
- Tap on All to display a list of available languages.
- Download and install the language dictionary of you choice.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 26, 2014 at 06:38 AM by jak58.