Windows 8.1 - Turn off the auto brightness feature
Learn how to disable the auto brightness feature of your Windows 8.1 device. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Control Panel > Power Options.
- Select a power plan (Balanced, Power saver,....) and click on Change plan settings.
- Click on Advanced power settings.
- Expand the Display section
- Expand the Enable adaptive brightness section
- Toggle the On Battery and Plugged in options Off..
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 6, 2015 at 05:50 AM by jak58.