Google Translate for Android - How to use the OCR feature
The Google Translate app for Android intregrates an OCR feature that takes advantage of the camera of your device. You can for example, take a picture of a text written in a foreign language and translate it with the Google Translate app.
Here's how to use this feature:
- Open the Google Translate app.
- Configure your language settings.
- Tap on the Camera icon
- Tap your screen to take a picture of the text you want to translate:
- Google Translate will scan the picture:
- Highlight the text to get its translation:
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 14, 2015 at 08:37 AM by deri58.