Windows 7 SP1 - How to clean your system from obsolete Windows updates
update adds the "Windows Update Cleanup
" option to the cleanmgr tool (Disk Cleanup).
Download the KB2852386 update
Once installed, the Windows Update Cleanup
option will be seamlessly added to the Disk Cleanup utility.
Cleaning your system
- Run the Disk Cleanup Wizard in Administrator mode. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Click Start, type cleanmgr in the Search box and then click OK.
- Click on Start > All Programs > System Tools > Disk Cleanup.
- The Disk Cleanup tool will scan your hard disk.
- If the Windows Update Cleanup option is not displayed in the Disk Cleanup tab, click on Clean up system files.
- Click Delete Files.
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 27, 2015 at 04:26 AM by deri58.