Mac OS X - How to use the zoom function
The zoom function can be very useful in your browser, document or photo. You should learn how to use it, especially as it is an integrated feature on Mac. This article is all about the Zoom feature of your Mac!
Enable the zoom feature
- Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences > Accessibility/Universal access.
- Go to the View > Zoom.
- Enable the the Zoom feature and adjust your settings.
Zooming with the mouse
Here's how to use the zoom feature with your mouse:
- Open a document or webpage.
- Hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse scroll button to zoom in or out.
Zooming with the Trackpad
The principle is the same as with the mouse:
- Hold down the Ctrl key.
- Place two fingers on the trackpad.
- Drag upward to zoom in
- Drag downward to zoom out.
Zooming in your browser
- To zoom in or zoom out in a web page, nothing more simple.
- Hold down the Command key and click on "+" to zoom in, or "-" to zoom out!
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 2, 2015 at 04:32 AM by jak58.