TeamViewer - How to backup your settings
In this page you will learn how to easily backup your TeamViewer settings to a .reg file.
- Launch TeamViewer
- Click on Extras menu > Options.
- Go to the Advanced section
- Click on Show advanced options
- Scroll to TeamViewer options
Save your settings
Two options are available:
- Export options to a *.reg file - This file is meant to be used with the desktop version of the TeamViewer client.
- Export settings for TeamViewer Portable - This file allows you to rapidly load your custom settings on the portable version of TeamViewer.
Import your settings
- Click on the Import button located next to Import options from a *.reg file.
- Browse for the .reg file
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 7, 2015 at 10:58 AM by jak58.