Google Chrome - Save Page as MHTML
Google Chrome allows you to save web pages in the MHTML format. In this format web pages are saved as single file containing both the HTML code and resources.
Here's how to enable this option:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Type the following in the address bar and press the Enter key:
- Scroll to Save Page as MHTML - Enables saving pages as MHTML: a single text file containing HTML and all sub-resources and click on Enable.
- Click on Relaunch Now to apply your new settings!
To save a page in the MHTML format:
- Right-click in a webpage > Save As
- Make sure that Save as type is set to Webpage, Single File.