Windows 8.1 - How to clear the Reading List
The Reading List allows you to save webpages for offline reading
on Windows 8.1. The reading list can store an unlimited number of webpages (as long as you have enough free space on your HDD).
To clear a webpage from the Reading list:
- Right-click on a save webpages.
- Click on the Delete button.
It should be noted that deleted webpages can be restored:
- Right-click on an empty area of your screen
- Click on Recently deleted
- Right click on a deleted item > + Add back.
To set for how many days your deleted webpages should be kept:
- Press Windows key + C to display the Charms bar.
- Click on Options.
- Click on the Permanently remove deleted items after menu and make your selection:
- 10 days
- 30 days
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 24, 2015 at 08:44 AM by deri58.