Steam - How to set download restrictions
Learn how to set download restrictions (for updates, downloads of new apps/games,...) in Steam. Two options are available, namely:
- Limit download schedule
- Limit the bandwidth
To configure these options
- Click on Steam Menu > Settings
- Go to the Downloads section > Download restrictions.
- Tick the Limit auto-updating schedule checkbox.
- Set the period of the day to perform downloads
- Click on Limit bandwidth to and select a value:
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 27, 2015 at 02:17 AM by deri58.