LG Smart TV - How to change the size of the pointer
The remote of a LG Smart TV works just like a mouse, allowing you to navigate freely across the different menus of your screen.
To change the size of the pointer:
- Press the Home button of your remote.
- Once you reach the home menu, select the cog icon (top right corner) to access the Settings menu.
- Go to the Accessibility section > Pointer Option.
- Via this menu you can:
- 1- Change the size of the pointer.
- 2- Adjust the tracking speed (Slow, Fast, Normal).
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 05:11 PM by owilson.