Internet Explorer- How to change the location of the temporary files folder
Here's how to change the location temporary files folder (INetCache ) of Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools menu > Internet Options.
- Go to the General tab > Browsing history.
- Click on Settings.
- From this menu you can change the space allocated to the storage of temporary internet files (Default value: 250MB).
- A larger cache implies that more data will be stored, thus allowing Internet Explorer to load certain elements of the webpages faster.
- To change the location of of the temporary files folder:
- Click on Move Folder.
- Choose a new location for the INetCache folder.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 5, 2015 at 05:53 AM by deri58.