Firefox - Voice and video chat with Hello
Hello is a new functionality added to the latest version of Firefox web brower, allowing you to send perform voice and video chats.
Features of Hello:
- You can host a video chat and send a invitation link via email to the person of your choice!
- Compatible with other WebRTC-supported browsers - Chrome or Opera users can join your conversations (via an online platform).
How to start a conversation with Hello
Click on the Hello icon > Start a conversation
The Hello icon is missing!
If the Hello icon is missing:
- Click on the Firefox menu > Customize.
- Drag the Hello icon to the Toolbar and click on Exit Customize.
Invite someone to join your conversation
- The first step is to give a name to your conversation:
To share the link:
- Email Link - share the conversation link via email.
- Copy Link - Copy and share the link (e.g: https://hello.firefox.com/7hMXFSG0XXw).
- Thats it, you simply have to wait for your contact to accept your request!