TweetDeck - How to mute tweets
A short tutorial on how to mute tweets on TweetDeck, which can be very useful when dealing with a large volume of tweets/retweets on a daily basis.
TweetDeck allows you to mute tweets:
- From specific users
- Containing specific keywords
- From specific sources
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to TweetDeck.
- Click on the Cog icon > Settings.
- Go to Mute.
- Click on the Mute field and choose one of the available options:
- Text content - mute tweets containing specific keywords.
- User - mute tweets from a specific user.
- Source - mute tweets from a specific source.
- Enter your keywords, source or username in the Using field.
- Click on Mute > Done.